Using This Free Decoding Tool, You can Convert Base64 Binary Data into Image. Allows base64 to be decoded as an image and previewed directly in the browser. Also you can get some more information about this image (resolution, extension, MIME type, size). You can also easily save this image in your device. You can also save it as Html Code and Css code.
How to Convert Base64 to Image ?
- First paste your string into the
- After That Select the type of Image.
- Then type the name of the file you want to save as an Image.
- Then Click On the "Decode" Button.
- Now Click on
"Save"to Download The Image.
Why is Useful Base64 to Image Tool ?
- This Tool can usually help you to convert base64 string/text to image.
- After converting the image, you can download this image as PNG/JPG and GIF file.
- This tool helps you to convert base64 string to image easily.
- Base64 to Image Tool Online works well on browsers like Windows, Mac, Firefox, Linux, Chrome, Edge and Safari.
About Base64 To Image Decoder :-
The "Base64 to Image" converter tool forces the result to be displayed as an image, regardless of file type. For that, you have to make sure that the base64 string is an image.
In this post, I have shared a premium base64 to image tool, which you can use absolutely free. I hope this online base64 tool can be very useful for you. Thank you for visiting our website.